Our commitment to privacy
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective customers. In this policy personal information means information about an individual that is collected or maintained for business purposes and by which the individual can be identified.
Please note that certain details of this policy may depend on whether you deal with us through an investment professional, directly as an individual investor, or whether Bitcoinbonusfarm.com provides services to your employer or plan sponsor.
How and why we obtain personal information
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com takes great care to protect personal information about you and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to service, maintain, and protect your account; process transactions in your account; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; develop, offer, and deliver products and services; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
How we protect information about you
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice. We employ physical, electronic and procedural controls and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
At Bitcoinbonusfarm.com, we restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
How we share information about you with third parties
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com does not share personal information about our customers with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. We may share personal information with the following entities:
- Unaffiliated service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, securities clearinghouses, marketing service providers, and other entities who may provide services at Bitcoinbonusfarm.com’s direction)
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
- Other third-parties, with your consent or as directed by your representative (for example, if you use Bitcoinbonusfarm.com as a financial reference in applying for credit with another institution or if you use an external aggregation website or service that you have provided permission to access your Bitcoinbonusfarm.com financial account on your behalf)
- Other organizations as permitted or required by law (for example for fraud prevention or to respond to a subpoena)
Our service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by Bitcoinbonusfarm.com.
Based on the nature of your relationship with Bitcoinbonusfarm.com, we may exchange information with other third parties as described below:
- If Bitcoinbonusfarm.com provides workplace services to your employer or plan sponsor, such as payroll, human resources or benefits advisory and/or recordkeeping services, Bitcoinbonusfarm.com may exchange any information received in connection with such services with your employer or plan sponsor or others they may authorize.
- If you conduct business with Bitcoinbonusfarm.com through your investment professional, we may exchange information we collect with your investment professional or with others they may authorize.
- If you transact business through Bitcoinbonusfarm.com’s life insurance companies, we may validate and obtain information about you from an insurance support organization. The insurance support organization may further share your information with other insurers, as permitted by law. We may also share medical information about you to learn if you qualify for coverage, to process claims, to prevent fraud, or otherwise at your direction, as permitted by law.
How we share information about you within Bitcoinbonusfarm.com
We may share personal information about you with various Bitcoinbonusfarm.com corporate affiliates including internal service providers which perform, for example, printing, mailing, and data processing services.
Additionally, if you interact with Bitcoinbonusfarm.com directly as an individual investor (including joint account holders) or if Bitcoinbonusfarm.com provides services to your employer or plan sponsor, we may exchange certain information about you with Bitcoinbonusfarm.com financial services affiliates, such as our brokerage and insurance companies, for their use in marketing products and services as allowed by law.
Information collected from investment professionals’ customers is not shared with Bitcoinbonusfarm.com affiliates for marketing purposes, except with your consent and as allowed by law.
Your digital privacy
Privacy, security, and service in Bitcoinbonusfarm.com’s online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. We use firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among other controls, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Bitcoinbonusfarm.com accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
When you interact with us by using our websites, online services or mobile applications that are owned and controlled by Bitcoinbonusfarm.com Investments (“our digital offerings”), Bitcoinbonusfarm.com manages personal information in accordance with all of the practices and safeguards described previously.
When you use our digital offerings, we may collect technical and navigational and location information, such as device type, browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our digital offerings. We use this information for a variety of purposes, such as maintaining the security of your session, facilitating site navigation, improving Bitcoinbonusfarm.com website design and functionality, and personalizing your experience. Additionally, the following policies and practices apply when you are online.
Cookies and similar technologies
You can refuse or delete cookies. Most browsers and mobile devices offer their own settings to manage cookies. If you refuse a cookie, or if you delete cookies from your device, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our digital offerings. For example, you may not be able to sign in and access your account, or we may not be able to recognize you, your device, or your online preferences.
Advertising on Bitcoinbonusfarm.com
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com advertises on its own digital offerings and when we do, we may use information about your relationship with us, such as the types of accounts you have, to tailor advertisements and communications about Bitcoinbonusfarm.com and third-party products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use third-party service providers to help us determine which Bitcoinbonusfarm.com products and services may be of interest to you. These service providers may collect information about your activity on Bitcoinbonusfarm.com digital offerings using cookies and other technologies to analyze, for example, pages visited, search engine referrals, browsing patterns, and responses to advertisements and promotions. Such service providers may only collect and use such information for purposes specified by Bitcoinbonusfarm.com and not for their own purposes.
Third Party websites and applications
Protecting children’s privacy online
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Bitcoinbonusfarm.com does not intentionally collect information on Bitcoinbonusfarm.com websites from those we know are under 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the sites.
If you are a former customer, these policies also apply to you; we treat your information with the same care as we do information about current customers.
Bitcoinbonusfarm.com offers several options for accessing and, if necessary, correcting your account information. You can review your information using your statements, or through our automated telephone or Internet services. You may also write or call us with your request for information. If you transact business through Bitcoinbonusfarm.com’s life insurance companies, you are entitled to receive, upon written request, a record of any disclosures of your medical record information. If we serve you through an investment professional, please contact them directly. Specific Internet addresses, mailing addresses and telephone numbers are listed on your statements and other correspondence.